A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be considered as part of his/her commercial or independent professional activity.
Every consumer has a right of cancellation, which is explained as follows:
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract, without stating reasons, within 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the goods (or the last item, part or piece in the case of a contract for multiple goods making up a single order or the delivery of an item in several partial consignments or pieces) or from the date on which the contract was concluded, in the case of digital content that is not delivered on a physical data carrier (e.g. CDs or DVDs).
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us:
Taubert GmbH & Co. KG
Schirndinger Strasse 10,095691 Hohenberg
Phone: +49 (0) 9233 71401-0
clearly stating your decision to cancel this contract (e.g. in a letter sent by post, a fax or email).
You can use the attached template cancellation form for this purpose, but it is not obligatory.
Please direct your cancellation to the contact details above.
To comply with the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient to send notification that you are exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period expires.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of any additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and within 14 days from the date on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract, at the latest. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this payment.
We may refuse to give the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back, whichever is the earliest.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which you notify us of your cancellation of this contract. The deadline is considered met if you send the goods to us before the 14-day period expires.
Please note that you are required to pay the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any deterioration or damage to the goods if this is due to handling the goods in a manner that is not necessary for checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of cancellation does not apply to contracts such as the following:
- for delivering goods which are not prefabricated and which are manufactured for an intended use chosen by the consumer, or which are clearly customised to the consumer's personal requirements;
- for delivering goods that can quickly spoil or deteriorate or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded,
- for delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscriptions.
The right of cancellation expires prematurely in the case of the following contracts:
- for delivering sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for delivering goods if these have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for delivering sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Here you can find our